Welcome to MD2U
Patient Centered In-Home Primary Care
Providing in-home medical visits to support families and patients who are experiencing difficulties transporting a family member to and from medical appointments.
- Helping to keep your loved ones at home; rather than in a nursing home.
- Comprehensive in-home services available such as labs, x-rays, ultrasound, EKG, etc.
- Medication Management.
- Transition to Home after a hospital or rehab admission.
- Wound Care Assessment and Treatment.
- Palliative Care Services.
- Medicare and Most Insurance accepted.